We understand that it is sometimes necessary to change appointment dates and or times. To be fair to all patients, and the technician that will be there to scan you, our general policy is to charge $100 cancellation/reschedule fee and a forfeit of your deposit, if an appointment is canceled or changed less than 48 hours in advance. We may waive the cancellation fee if there are extenuating circumstances.
The technicians time is valuable and other patients are losing an opportunity to schedule with the technician if a time slot on our appointment calendar is lost due to a late cancellation
Thank you for your understanding and consideration
The editors, and contributors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequence alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a consequence of this material. Breast thermography offers women information that no other procedure can provide. Thermography is not a replacement for mammography or any other form of breast imaging.
Thermography is meant to be used in addition to mammography and other tests.
Thermography and mammography are complementary procedures, one does not replace the other. All thermography reports are meant to identify thermal emissions that suggest potential risk markers only and do not in any way suggest diagnosis and/or treatment. According to studies, earliest detection is realized when multiple tests are used together. This approach includes breast self-examinations, physical breast exams by a doctor, mammography, ultrasound, MRI, thermography, and other tests that may be ordered by your physician.
While we are indeed open and continuing to offer our services, we have implemented safety measures to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for our clients and staff.
Please note the following measures in effect:
• If other family members or attendees are with you, please consider having them stay in your vehicle to minimize the amount of people in our office. Exceptions include (a) young children without another adult present (we highly recommend arranging childcare as we do not always have staff available to watch your child and they may interfere with the imaging process) and (b) clients who need someone there to interpret.
• Masks are currently required while on our premises for both clients and staff members.
• You will be asked to wash your hands upon entering.
• Our staff will:
◦ Wear masks
◦ Wash our hands frequently
◦ Keep our workstations sanitized
◦ Do our best to maintain 6 feet distance from you when possible
◦ Stay home if we are experiencing any related symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for covid
• Complete your health history forms online and print/follow the protocol
• Contactless payment:
pay in full prior to arrival or at the time of booking your appointment
• Any additional requests, please contact our office at
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement these safety measures. You can still expect our high standards for professionalism and genuine care for your wellbeing that have always been an integral part of our service at Thermography Scan. We will continue to monitor the status of Covid-19 and adhere to local mandates, updating our safety measures as needed. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.